Stylish long macrame tassel earrings that make a statement. The tassel adds a feminine, fun, and whimsical look. The delicate design and detailed polished finish, make these a stunning pair!
These stylish coconut shell earrings are made from repurposed coconut shells found by the Pacific seashores of El Salvador. Coconut has its natural color variation and marbling. There will never be two pieces alike.
Lightweight and easy to wear. With a 4 inch dangle, they are crafted with 14 K Gold-filled posts.
• Approximately 4" long and 1.25 " wide. Weight .25 oz
• There may be slight variations due to the natural colors of coconuts.
• Designed in Atlanta, handmade in El Salvador.
• 14k Gold filled ear wires
• Repurposed coconut shells